The Wolfpack Association is proud to announce that we will award two $500.00 Education Grants to Dependent Children of Wolfpack Alumni for the High School Graduating Class of 2023. The awarded grants shall be used to assist dependent children of Wolfpack Alumni as they prepare to attend a University, Community College, or Technical School after graduation.
Applications may be submitted from any one of the 50 States and granted funds may be used for any expected expenses as the dependent graduate is preparing to attend their first year of post-secondary education.
Completed applications with all qualifying documents must be received by the Wolfpack Association by April15, 2023.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered for the 2023 Graduating Year.
To Qualify for the Wolfpack Education Grant, a student must:
1. Be a dependent of a veteran of 3rd LAR in good standing with the Wolfpack Association
2. Be a High School Senior who will be entering a University, Community College, or Technical School for the first time.
3. Submit the Education Grant Application (posted below) with a copy of Offical High School Transcripts.
4. Submit a written 2-3 page essay on the topic that has been selected by the Wolfpack Association.
5. Submit a signed Wolfpack Association Commitment Letter (posted below).
6. Submit University, Community College, or Techical School Acceptance Letter.
7. Submit official copy of DD-214 for Wolfpack Veteran.
8. Have all documents and essay in the office of the Wolfpack Association by April 15, 2023.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered for the 2022 Graduating Year.
These listed documents MUST be submitted with your application:
1. Completed Grant Application (posted below).
2. Official High School Transcripts (described below).
3. Written 2-3 page essay on selected topic (listed below).
4. Signed Wolfpack Association Committment Letter (posted below).
5. Offical copy of DD-214 of Wolfpack Veteran.
Any missing documents shall render your application incomplete.
High School Transcripts must be "Offical Sealed" transcripts from your High School.
Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Transcripts issued to student/parent that are not sealed will not be accepted and official transcripts that have been opened or the seal broken will not be accepted.
Please do not include letters of recommendation; they will not be included in the scoring process.
Submit, in your own words, a typed, double-spaced essay 2-3 pages in length. Your paper should be typed in 12pt. Times New Roman font with a 1-inch margin. You may attach a cover sheet with your name; however, we request you do not type your name on the essay itself.
2023 Topic: "How being the child of a Marine has helped shape me as a person and my dedication to my future goals".
All completed applications must be received by the Wolfapck Association no later than April 15, 2023.
Applicants whose submissions are late or do not comply with all listed criteria will have their application and documents returned. There will be no resubmissions.
Mail Applications and Transcripts to:
321 East California Street, Box 483
Gainsville, Texas 76241
For more information contact the Wolfpack Association at: email@example.com